The easy-to-use activity form you love on the iPad app has made its way to the Agworld website. This latest web version is more intuitive and shortens the page loading time when filling in your activity forms. Want to take it for a spin? Click here to log in to your Agworld account on the web.
Input your data faster using the brand new activity form
- When adding inputs, you can now choose between your recently used inputs or inputs in your price list
- See summary of rates when selecting input on the left hand menu
- Rates on specific operations now automatically populate with typically used rates (i.e. 1/ac for boomspray applications; OTHERS)
- Set re-entry restriction intervals and product rainfast in terms of hours
We've also improved the way the website handles your templates
- Ability to edit your activity templates immediately after you've applied the template in farm planning
- Choose whether you want to see all available templates or only the ones you have created
We didn't stop there. We've added more website improvements that you've been asking for:
- You can now toggle between liquid and dry application settings
- When creating crop plans, you can now edit the activity area in the planning page
- A much larger comments box (the ability to re-use your recent comments is coming very soon)
We understand that you may not want to make the switch right now. We’ve included a feature toggle to allow you to temporarily go back and use the form you’re familiar with. Click on the star next to your name and account settings to switch between the two forms.