What is Agworld?
Agworld is a farm management system that connects you with the companies you do business with, both on the web and your mobile device.
Watch The Video Create a Free Account
Consultants: Better service, less time.
Consultants use Agworld to write and send recommendations to clients from the field and to stay informed about how their clients use these recommendations throughout the season, viewing all client activity from a single, convenient dashboard that can be accessed from the field or office.
Features For ConsultantsCreate a Free Account
Mobile record-keeping for Farmers
Farmers write and receive recommendations in Agworld; recording the actions they take on their farm with the Agworld iPhone and iPad apps. Share your season plans and activities with your staff, consultants, and processors to reduce the time spent recording and sharing your activities, helping you seamlessly meet Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) and state Compliance.
Features For FarmersCreate a Free Account
Improve Profitability & Sustainability
Agworld offers extensive reporting and forecasting tools to both Consultants and Farmers. These tools use the information already recorded about a farm to be compiled in Agworld reports, forecasting a field’s performance in real-time and identify ways to improve profitability in the future.
Show Me HowCreate a Free Account
Mobile Farm Management
Agworld’s iPhone and iPad apps let you view, create and record farm observations, recommendations, and activities from anywhere – with or without a cellular signal.
Agworld’s mission is to help the world’s farmers grow in production and profitability and to be economically and environmentally sustainable. Therefore our focus is to connect farmers to the companies that provide leading technologies in crop and animal production, risk management and profitability to their business. We believe that collaboration with companies who offer progressive technology, services and systems will increase the retention of agricultural related intellectual property in each country, while helping farming entities both large and small to grow.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Elders vision is to be the industry leading service provider and when it comes to providing advice Elders has agronomist across all major crop segments in Australia. By utilising the Ag world program in our service offering simply makes life easier when developing comprehensive farm agri-plans and providing professional detailed observations and recommendations from the field. As more farm managers adopt this technology I can see much greater efficiency gains to help everyone get ahead of the game. One of the biggest advantages of using the Ag world software is managing herbicide use which is not only important from a resistance management point of view but from a regulatory point of view as well. This will be vital for the sustainability of the industry into the future. Graham Page, National Technical Services Manager - Agronomy, Elders, Australia
- Our relationship with Agworld has enabled us to have greater visibility and control over data and IP. The collaborative nature of the system is a whole new way of thinking and while this has brought challenges to our business, it is leading us to new opportunities and more flexibility for the future. The flexibility to update, improve and manage in real time opens doors to new possibilities which has challenged us to broaden our thinking and become more innovative in the way we work and service our clients. We benefit greatly from Agworld’s willingness and responsiveness and to implement changes and updates. Dealing with a local business who is at the leading edge of technology is both rewarding and convenient. We look forwarding to building on the partnership into the future as we assist our farmers grow. Anthony Foss, Fertiliser Services Manager at CSBP, WA, Australia
- The Agworld system allows us as advisors to provide live and up to date key information by having historical activities, future plans and product information at our finger tips. The system provides an easy to use tool to co-ordinate client activities through a team of advisors as well as with the client. The proactive Support Team within Agworld also assists in allowing for the whole system to run smoothly. Graeme Callaghan, Consulting Agronomist at Delta Agribusiness, NSW, Australia
- Knowledge is power and knowledge comes from information. Agworld stores my agronomic information with fast access and sharing abilities whenever and wherever I am; all with the convenient ability to browse the extensive library. Brad Donald, Agronomist at B&W Rural, NSW, Australia
- Adopting the Agworld system has genuinely changed the way in which my crop monitoring business operates. Agworld is full of the features that I need at my fingertips in the field. Fast and reliable data management and reporting enables real time communication with growers and spray contractors and repetition in record keeping has been eliminated... Chris Monsour, Consultant at Prospect Agriculture, Qld, Australia